• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

‘I prefer to touch myself with my fingers and toys because my boyfriend last 2 minutes’ – Lady reveals

olagold1

AfriCoin
A Ghanaian lady has anonymously disclosed the sexual dissatisfaction she experiences from her partner which is gradually eating her up.
1000016218.jpg
Narrating her story on Confessions on TV3, the lady whose identity has been kept anonymous said her partner always lasts less than two minutes in bed.

She said she’s always been left sexually unsatisfied whenever there is an intercourse, hence she prefers to masturbate to satisfy herself rather than have *** with her partner.

She disclosed to Ms. Nancy on Confessions on TV3 saying;

“Within two minutes, he has cum already. Due to that, I avoid him and tend to masturbate to satisfy my sexual desires because immediately we start having ***, in less than two minutes, he has cum already and the thing too will stand,”

I just read boyfriend, right? What's the need to hang around an unsatisfying relationship? If intercourse is very important to the woman to have a great relationship, she should find a compatible partner. Leave the 2 minutes guy to find his own 2 minutes girl instead of making life miserable for each other.

I will not support this motion. You should have at least find a way to help him out. There is nothing wrong with you helping him to look for a solution. It's controllable and curable

Back