• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Trends 63-year-old man marries a 12-year-old girl

sexysuzzy

AfriCoin
1000022109.jpg
One of the social media tales that is currently hot is about a recent marriage ceremony that went well.

As per the rumors circulating on social media, a 63-year-old guy tied the knot with a 12-year-old daughter.

The man, identified as Gborbu Wulomo of Nungua, married a minor for reasons that are only known to himself.

The Gborbu Wulomo of Nungua's marriage to the minor is legal, the Nungua Mantse remarked in response to the news.

Leviticus 21:13, which states, "He is to marry a young virgin, not a widow, not a divorcee, not a cult prostitute—he is only to marry a virgin from his people," was used by King Odaifio Welenttsi III to support his claim. He can't bring disgrace upon his lineage.

Ghanaians reacted furiously to the news on social media, accusing the chief of paedophilia.

Juliana Achiaa Akosua I find it unbelievable that this is occurring in Ghana and that the Ghanaian police are doing nothing to stop it. I place the blame on her mother.

Godfred Graham It's merely customary, so I doubt he will cut that little child, but the man will undoubtedly have a wife at home.

Frank Addo This is incorrect. In the name of culture, how is it possible for a 12-year-old girl to marry a 63-year-old man?

Child marriage ought to end since it violates people's rights. It is a destructive custom that deprives young girls of their childhood and opportunities for the future. Together, we have to put an end to this.

When they say youths are the future, this young girl dream has just been jeopardized.They should place an embargo on this oo

Back