• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Binance Coin (BNB)

Starmix

AfriCoin
This is another form of cryptocurrency. This time you can use this in trading and paying fees through Binance. Binance has a market capitalization of $49. 3 billion, wow so good to feel. Only billionaires enjoy this opportunity or might be the small capitalists using Binance. Binance is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world. Many of you here might have your Binance coin and already tried to utilize its capacity through trading it or as payment processing and even booking for travels.

Another truth about Binance is, it can be traded for other forms of cryptocurrency like Ethereum or Bitcoin. Binance is gaining billions last April 2023. So you are lucky if you are a Binance holder. I am still about to discover things related to cryptocurrency. And I must admit that I am still not an expert on crypto though I already have a crypto wallet. I also checked Binance and may create an account for it. I am still hesitant because this time there are fake BNB sites to register a new account. What can you suggest for a legit BNB site to open an account?

BNB is one of the coins that has really withstood the grueling hardships of this bear market,even though people are speculating that the exchange is manipulating it that way.

It proved an excellent investment for those who bought it early and held, and it can easily do a 5x or even 10x from here in the bull market

This is another form of cryptocurrency. This time you can use this in trading and paying fees through Binance. Binance has a market capitalization of $49. 3 billion, wow so good to feel. Only billionaires enjoy this opportunity or might be the small capitalists using Binance. Binance is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world. Many of you here might have your Binance coin and already tried to utilize its capacity through trading it or as payment processing and even booking for travels.

Another truth about Binance is, it can be traded for other forms of cryptocurrency like Ethereum or Bitcoin. Binance is gaining billions last April 2023. So you are lucky if you are a Binance holder. I am still about to discover things related to cryptocurrency. And I must admit that I am still not an expert on crypto though I already have a crypto wallet. I also checked Binance and may create an account for it. I am still hesitant because this time there are fake BNB sites to register a new account. What can you suggest for a legit BNB site to open an account?
I am not sure about this new crypto coin.
Maybe business people transacting cryptos . I have earned very few such coins... but not Binance Coin ... Some forum sites also paying it's members via crypto...
@Starmix Mam do you have crypto account? Is this approved globally.. I just wanted to know about it ..

Back