• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Can't locate the site's FAQS

Cherry123

AfriCoin
please I just registered on the site and I want to know more about the community. please can someone or the admin point me to the direction of the site FAQs so that I can get all the needed information about this forum. Thank you.

please I just registered on the site and I want to know more about the community. please can someone or the admin point me to the direction of the site FAQs so that I can get all the needed information about this forum. Thank you.
Click the option button at the tope of any page, it will immediately display a lost of navigation options, the very first one there is FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)

You can check through and see if it helps. If however you are unable to find answers to your own question there, then kindly come back here and ask the question, a staff will answer the question ASAP.

Click the option button at the tope of any page, it will immediately display a lost of navigation options, the very first one there is FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)

You can check through and see if it helps. If however you are unable to find answers to your own question there, then kindly come back here and ask the question, a staff will answer the question ASAP.
Thanks admin for your response .I'm a Nigerian hope I can get paid in Naira here?

Yeah it is there now but the information on it is still sketchy. it is good we have a space to ask all the questions we have to.
Yeap, all questions posted here will be attended to and you can also report any issue you have here, one of our staff will reply by giving answers.

You can get paid in Naira, all you need to do is make sure you post quality content, no copy and paste.

Back