• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

CashCamel Survey App is Legit

Oliver4smile

AfriCoin
I have tried a lot of survey websites and apps and I have been able to confirm some of them are scammers while some are truly legit.

One of the very legit survey apps is cash camel, their surveys are very easy and straight forward, like other survey websites too though, they are selective when it comes to the location of their users, most times people from counties like Nigeria do not get enough surveys and this makes it tough to reach the minimum payout threshold.

With determination though, you will surely reach the threshold and Cashout your earnings. Their payment method is through PayPal, so this means you must have a working PayPal account.

I have heard about it too, heard a lot of positive reviews about the website but I am yet to try them, I will try using the website very soon to verify mysef

It is true that cash camel survey is legit I want suggested for cash camel and I participated in the survey but there was something funny that happened they mistakenly I added money to my account a sum of $125 I couldn't withdraw the money and not that alone my own balance was also with her I couldn't withdraw everything that was how I just abandon the account

Though I have been doing some survey in which they don't usually give me much survey to participate in especially if you come from Nigeria. Sometimes they Will be saying there is no survey for because of the part of the country where I came from. But I will try this and see how it will work out.

I give up on surveys a long time ago because I often get disqualified at the end, amounting to a total waste of time. If you want to enjoy paid surveys, you would reside in top tier countries because that is where opinions are mostly need. Most of the people that are residing in the top tier countries gain access to more surveys.

I have never heard of this particular site but I stopped trusting or relying on survey sites for earnings after much trial and denial which is as a result of the country I am from which is claimed not to be eligible for paid surveys, I would have think of trying this too but I don't have a PayPal account .

I have tried a lot of survey websites and apps and I have been able to confirm some of them are scammers while some are truly legit.

One of the very legit survey apps is cash camel, their surveys are very easy and straight forward, like other survey websites too though, they are selective when it comes to the location of their users, most times people from counties like Nigeria do not get enough surveys and this makes it tough to reach the minimum payout threshold.

With determination though, you will surely reach the threshold and Cashout your earnings. Their payment method is through PayPal, so this means you must have a working PayPal account.
I think telling us about this platform is a good idea but I would love to know how many minutes it takes to do their surveys and also how much money they are likely to pay. I also wish to know the minimum withdrawal of this platform. I await your response

It's the first time that I am hearing of this site. I have been taking surveys for years and have left some due to the downtown time and high payout. I will search on this..Thanks for sharing this information. I will just have to find out if the survey site is available in my country.

I give up on surveys a long time ago because I often get disqualified at the end, amounting to a total waste of time. If you want to enjoy paid surveys, you would reside in top tier countries because that is where opinions are mostly need. Most of the people that are residing in the top tier countries gain access to more surveys.
I also do not think it is possible for you to find me on any survey platform because most of them will just ask you questions and sometimes waste your precious time that you are supposed to use on another learning platform so it is better for me to work on paid to post platforms

Back