• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Did you know Sansevieria is an air purifier?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
I had known that Sansevieria also known as mother in law tongue and snake plant is an air purifier but took it seriously when the pandemic that engulfed us all was merely due to polluted air.

It took me no time to fill my garden with this plant and now one can see it at every nook and corner The plant produces suckers and it is eas to propagate them.

Once they are fully mature they also produce beautiful white flowers that have a nice scent It is also said that this plant keeps snakes away. And that is why it is called a snake plant. I have absolutely no idea why this plant is called mother in law's tongue Perhaps the leaves so long that it is compared to her tongue. Would you know why.

Please do have this planted in your garden. It is also an indoor plant.

This plant is a common sight in our backyard, bedroom, and living room. Sansevieria plants not only purify the air well, but they also encourage better sleep and improve mental wellness. Its low maintenance is another reason why I appreciate this plant.

Back