• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Disqualified on Swagbucks

relcap

AfriCoin
Everyday I log in to swagbucks to chance on possible survey for me in addition to the daily poll which gives one swagbucknpoint. Today I found one recommended survey which I answered until the end. I thought I qualified the survey because I finished answering all the questions until I was asked of my demographics. When I checked my activity I found out I was disqualified and only rewarded me one point. Imagine after answering for more than 15 minutes. I have about 840 points and need more to reach 1000 sb points. With only 1 SB point a day I would not be able to get a payout. And please note the questions are not ordinary questions as it has something to do with international politics and foreign relations. . Do you have similar experience?

Well they have their own target audience that they want to participate in the surveys, so once they discover that you don't meet the criteria then they will disqualify you. There is actually no hard feelings there, if you try another one you might qualify.

Well they have their own target audience that they want to participate in the surveys, so once they discover that you don't meet the criteria then they will disqualify you. There is actually no hard feelings there, if you try another one you might qualify.
It is so hard. That was not the only disqualification I had. I understand that survey needs specific respondent but they have already pre-qualified me by offering me the link and recommending a particular survey.

I tried this platform some time back, back then i was looking for ways to make money online so i decided to give surveys a try. In the end i gave up on this site because i was still having the same issue. I get disqualified.even on other survey sites it was still the same issue. It was later on i came to realize that the major issue was actually because of my geographical location. These survey sites tend to favour does top countries.

I tried this platform some time back, back then i was looking for ways to make money online so i decided to give surveys a try. In the end i gave up on this site because i was still having the same issue. I get disqualified.even on other survey sites it was still the same issue. It was later on i came to realize that the major issue was actually because of my geographical location. These survey sites tend to favour does top countries.
I agree with you. I didn't have problem with other survey sites but swagbucks.had not been kind to me lately lol,but I am holding on to it because I have already accumulated points. Surveys are the only available option for me because the other offers are not available in my country like cash back when shopping in participating establishments.

This could be considered cheating, since location should be the first thing they ask of if they dont need information from a certain demographic. Completing a 15 minute survey just go be disqualified is very frustrating. Most survey sites do that and possibly, can use the information they've already collected.

This could be considered cheating, since location should be the first thing they ask of if they dont need information from a certain demographic. Completing a 15 minute survey just go be disqualified is very frustrating. Most survey sites do that and possibly, can use the information they've already collected.
This is exactly what is on my mind, why do they have to waste your time for that long before telling you that you are not qualify for a survey, that should actually be the first line of action. Then they can allow you proceed to the survey of they qualify you.

Back