• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do you advise your kids about bad touch and good touch?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
Society is aware of the fact that most offences are committed by those within the family . Teachers and parents are now told to advise kids about the bad touch and good touch and their effect on them. No doubt society has risen rather late but as they say better late than never. With Internet at the disposal of even kids as smell as 2 years how does one tackle this menace?

What can be worrying is what if kids enjoy the so called bad touches or when they are given chocolates for every bad touch and have been told not to tell any one. Children are good at keeping secrets specially when that is followed by some incentive specially some sweets or toys that are given to them .

What is your thought on this has this worry occurred to you as well. How best can be this alleviated?

I think parents needs to put in more effort on teaching and letting their kids know what is right from wrong. The parents needs to form a good relationship with the kids so that these kids would be only free in terms of telling their parents whatever is happening to them in school or wherever.

In my own opinion here, parents should always make out time for there children,, tell them what is good and bad, but now wah days some parents don’t have time for there kids anymore,, some parents are going to work why some are too lazy to check up on there children ….

I don't have kids yet, but I do have nephews and nieces. Since their parents are frequently at work, I make an effort to spend some time talking with them—especially my nieces—about how to better protect themselves from bad or unsafe touch and promote open communication.

I don't have kids to advise on these matters. But, as far as I remember, my mother always advised me in this regard when we were kids. My opinion on this is that I think parents should pay much attention to their kids, no matter how busy they are, especially at this time where violence is everywhere.

Back