• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do You have a Favorite Coin?

Goldynn

AfriCoin
People who believe that one coin would dominate them all in cryptocurrency are called maximalists. The most common ones are the Bitcoin and Ethereum maximalists, then those who believe in the "Ethereum Killers".

Everyone has their reasons and they are all good, we've not seen a single coin being all that cryptocurrency needs and wants. I do like shitcoins and Solana, mainly because I believe that's the best place to get the most money in cryptocurrency with less stress. All it will take is careful positioning and bam!

Most people tend to dislike maximalists though because they tend towards extremism and being irrational to others.

A coin I use most of the time is bitcoin cash. This is because out of all the coins it has a low transaction fee. It has also proved to be a good source of investment for me because it has done about 150 percent in profit during the last few months. There is no other coin that has given me that much profit before other than bitcoin cash.

For me my favorite would be Bitcoin cash. I like this coin not cause of any major reason in Particular but simply cause it was the very first coin i got introduced to when i first started making use of crypto. Then the next would be Litecoin, i still see Litecoin as a cool coin to use as well.

Back