• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do you have a passion for travel?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
cruise1.JPGcruise1.JPG
My passion for travel took me to lot of places including a big portion of India My first travel was to Singapore and Bangkok. That was the first time I visited a Mall. Those days we did not have one and the first thing I bought were chocolates.

That was just the beginning and now I have been travelling and have covered USA, Canada, New Zealand, Astralia, Nepal and 7 countries of Europe.
I must admit of the places that I travelled I liked Switzerland the best. The cities I visited were clean and well maintained. I can never forget the Jung Frau experience - a part of the Alps. We got there by train frm Engelberg and to get up we had to take a cable ride.

Unbelievable that up there there was a Mall too and a post office which is considered to be the highest in the world. I posted a post card to my loved ones from there.

I can write volumes on my travel experience but will do so in parts later

Traveling is one thing i love doing a lot, the funny thing about this is that i hardly travel so people find it hard to believe when i say i love traveling. Though it is usually due to the fact that i have a lot of responsibilities i need to sort out then there is the issue of cost of transportation and the likes. But that by the said, i love traveling to new places.

Traveling is my favorite, I like traveling to places I have not gone to before…I must admit to places I have travel to like , Lagos, Benin, delta , abia state,calaber, edo , ogun state too, I can never forget Lagos experience 😂but sha I love traveling

I am so in love with traveling too. Traveling is one of my passions. I love exploring new places and different cultures, particularly their food. I am inspired to see, taste, and try new things when I travel because it pushes me outside of my comfort zone.

Yeah, Traveling is one thing i love doing. I'm even looking for money to go round the world. I'm one person that love to travel , it is one hobby I love to do. So I travel a lot especially when I have the money and chance to do so. Travelling is part of education so I know this.

Yea traveling Is what I prefer most I like traveling to places were I have never been before, especially to see new people and new faces in that particular place one of the most places I love traveling to, is lagos to see my aunty and her children every two months.

Traveling helps to explore and create nice memories.i will love to travel around to see the beautiful places in the world.

Back