• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do you like playing host?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
It is during the pandemic we could not be hosts as visitors were strictly prohibited and nor did we visit anyone

But under normal circumstances we always had guests and enjoyed each other's company We have a beach close by and attached to it is a beach resort We normally took our guests there and ate at the beach resort. There is also a sea walk and walking on that bridge is a rare experience. The bridge is quite a few meters jutting into the sea. The feeling is that one is deep into the sea. There are seats where one can relax and spent some quality time.

The pandemic is now over but we have yet to get back to normal life and wonder if that will happen just yet. It is years now that we have not stepped out.

How has it been with you? Do you like to entertain guests?

Lol I don't like playing host, nor do i hate it. Am the type that i only visit people when it is extremely called for. During the pandemic i did not really feel this cause i was never really the visiting type. I like doing things simple and quietly. So most times i actually consider playing host a huge stress for me honestly.

Sure I'm a good host any day or any time. I just like to get people entertained I love to always see that feeling of satisfaction and smiles on the faces of my visitors. it is always good to be a good host to your guests you know one good turn deserves another

Honestly, I do not want to host anyone, especially during the pandemic. It is a fact that some people invite themselves to their friends' houses without informing them. This is what I do not like. Besides, hosting people can be stressful when it comes to preparation and the like. Unless they are my immediate family, then it is fine with me to do this.

Back