• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do You Like SEO?

Goldynn

AfriCoin
SEO is the bread and butter of blogging for those who rank to rank organically, but it is just not simple enough.

Beginners have to learn everything at once all while navigating the frequent updates that search engines make to their algorithm. There's also so much information about SEO, it's easy to get overwhelmed and give up. Sometimes, you may use the wrong information instead and won't discover until the results start reflecting on your blog.

This has made learning about SEO quite difficult for me and I don't like it anymore. It's a necessary evil, but it would be good to outsource it if possible and just focus on creating content for the blog.

I know SEO can bе hard, еspеcially for nеwbiеs. Trying to lеarn еvеrything at oncе and kееping up with thе constant changеs in sеarch еnginе rulеs is tough. Thеrе's so much info about SEO that it's еasy to fееl lost or mеss up without knowing until latеr. I agrее SEO is important for blogging, but it's okay if you'rе not a fan. If you can, gеtting somеonе еlsе to handlе it might bе a good idеa. Thеn, you can concеntratе on crеating cool contеnt for your blog. Don't bе afraid to chеck out ways that makе blogging morе fun for you!

SEO is good consider the benefits attached to it... But the stress is on another level, at some point you will feel like quitting the whole thing.

Back