• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do you make your own fruit juice?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
cherryjuice.jpg
Although there is a great market of soft drinks and youngster cannot live without them for health reasons they should be avoided and instead go for fresh fruit juice

Fruit juice is canned and a can be bought in shops and malls but producing fruit juice from fruits that own finds in one’s garden is incompairable.

We have several fruits growing in our garden and when their season arrives we get busy preparing juice and we add a preservative so that the juice can last for a long time.

In the photo you see it is the cherry juice We have tar cherries growing in our garden besides various other fruits.

Fruits are placed in a glass or plastic contained and sugar is added in the proportion of 2:1 where 2 is the fruit. The bottle is then kept in the fridge and in 8 days the sugar absorbs the juice from the fruit and the juice is ready

At the moment i don't, i hardly take fruit drinks but i hope to start this soon. We wanted to buy a fruit juice maker but one thing lead to another we where not able to. Making your own fruit juice is a lot cheaper and safer. Cause most of the ones they sell out there, one can't be too sure if they have added something extra or not.

I was gifted a blender and I have been enjoying the freshness of smoothies made at home. And you know what, I found at that I rarely fall sick since I started making taking of smoothies a regularity. With just a blender, one can start making his or her own fruit juice and ditch all these commercial juices. It is cheaper qnd more quality is assured.

Yes I do and I started this immediately I started my weight loss journey. I'm on a weight loss journey and I'm trying to lose as much pounds as I can. So I juice my fruits myself to keep away artificial sugar or sweeteners that would introduce sugar into my juice. I take my natural fruit juice after a work out to refresh self and not introduce a lot more calories through packaged juice into my system.

When I was still in Tajikistan, I usually made dried cherries. It served as my hydrating fluid at that time, especially if I did not want to drink drinkable water in this country. In fact, I also do the same thing with some tropical fruits in my country, but it is not that often.

Back