• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do you think the moon will be a place to live in?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
Every country is struggling to own the moon and this has been going on for several years. No one has given up trying but is there hope to create another living space? I understand the gravity of the moon is one sixth that of the earth . Will that not affect human beings who are used to a different gravity?.

Rather than improving the living conditions in the world which is very much needed this effort to own the moon can wait or just decide to forget about doing any further research. Crores are spent on those missions which can be used to improve the conditions on earth.

What is apparent about these efforts is that countries want to compete with each other and emerge winners of having landed on the moon So far we only see that and nothing more

Last edited:
Given that the moon lacks an atmosphere that could shield us from meteorites or radiation, as well as air for us to breathe, and lacks water, which we need to drink in order to survive, I don't think it's a smart idea for us to live there. Therefore, I don't think it's a good idea at all, but who knows, maybe we'll develop the technology to enable human habitation on the moon in the future.

I think it will take time before humans can live in the moon or in other planets. To know the possibility, it needs a lot of money to spend for this aspiration. We can never tell the future. These days, innovative inventions in science and technology continues to be created and planned.

Well, I think we just need to do the research very well to come up with the right answer to this. But I don't think nature wants us humans living in the moon. if it did, I don't think we would have inherited the earth as we are dominating it now. I'm not seeing this happening at all now or in the near future I don't even think it would ever be possible.

Based on the question above The moon is not a suitable place for human to live.

Several challenges make it inhospitable:

1. Lack of Atmosphere: The Moon has almost no atmosphere, which means there is no breathable air. Humans cannot survive without oxygen.

2. Extreme Temperatures: The Moon experiences extreme temperature variations, ranging from scorching hot during the day to frigid cold at night. These temperature swings are harsh for human habitation.

3. Radiation: The Moon is exposed to higher levels of solar and cosmic radiation due to its lack of a protective atmosphere and magnetic field. Prolonged exposure to this radiation can be harmful to humans.

4. No Water: Water is essential for life, and the Moon's surface is extremely dry. Any future lunar colony would need to find ways to source and store water.

However, there is interest in exploring the Moon and potentially establishing lunar bases or colonies in the future.

Every country is struggling to own the moon and this has been going on for several years. No one has given up trying but is there hope to create another living space? I understand the gravity of the moon is one sixth that of the earth . Will that not affect human beings who are used to a different gravity?.

Rather than improving the living conditions in the world which is very much needed this effort to own the moon can wait or just decide to forget about doing any further research. Crores are spent on those missions which can be used to improve the conditions on earth.

What is apparent about these efforts is that countries want to compete with each other and emerge winners of having landed on the moon So far we only see that and nothing more
In Moon no such a plenty of resources as we have in Earth .
It doesn't have basic needs like water , oxygen , sunlight for a livelihood. Not only in Moon, Mankind cannot live in other planets except Earth ...
Surely every country knows the living chances for human beings in moon is null .
Just to show their ability , skill & strength ..they are spending much to these type of projects .
A Country should spend more on its Citizen's basic needs along with biggest projects .
It's needs both in parallel.

In Moon no such a plenty of resources as we have in Earth .
It doesn't have basic needs like water , oxygen , sunlight for a livelihood. Not only in Moon, Mankind cannot live in other planets except Earth ...
Surely every country knows the living chances for human beings in moon is null .
Just to show their ability , skill & strength ..they are spending much to these type of projects .
A Country should spend more on its Citizen's basic needs along with biggest projects .
It's needs both in parallel.
Yes …. It does not have basic needs like oxygen,we human can not leave in planet except earth, the resources we have on earth here we can’t have it there on planet that is it … like for instance now … there is no water on planet and there is no food there too,, so how can we leave In the planet

Back