• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Earning on the sproutgigs.com

Stardom22

AfriCoin
Sproutgigs.com is however a micro job website that enables online earners to make money by completing small online tasks such as doing sign up offers, downloading apps, posting on social media platforms, completing offers from third parties among tasks.
It has been online and doing great for a very long time and seems very legit till now.
I am a member of that website for pretty much longer time by now and I can assure that it's a very legit site and worth your time.
It pays through PayPal and the minimum amount starts from $5. The payment is sent to the users after five business days to be precise.
Sproutgigs has the most simple and higher paying tasks compared to the other micro job websites.

I know of this site, even before the name was changed i had an account there but till date i have not been able to cash out. I know the site is legit and i know a lot of persons who have been able to actually cash out but the issue i have with the site is that most of their task can be so stressful, not only on this site but every other similar site like this as well.

You are very right my friend on that one. Most of the tasks found on that site are very complicated to complete and to make the matters worse they pay very low for hard tasks. Definitely earning on the site is very difficult and slowly for sure.

You are very right my friend on that one. Most of the tasks found on that site are very complicated to complete and to make the matters worse they pay very low for hard tasks. Definitely earning on the site is very difficult and slowly for sure.
Some people are already giving good reviews about the platform and they said they are making a lot of money from it already even though I have not given it a trial. Some people are making as much as $3 or even more than that daily.
I think I will ask from my friend who makes use of the platform to tell you how much money you are likely to make daily

They banned my account for no reason whatsoever. They charged me for having multiple account which is just not true. Then I got to know that they do it for many members when they are about to withdraw. It is just not cool, but no one can call them out for it.

Honestly,, me too I have am account on the sproutgig .com but I didn’t not follow it up again because it refused to open on my phone some people are giving good review about that platform , actually I had some people are cashing out from there . Sproutgig is a job that enables people with a online earners to make there money by offering small tasks….

Back