• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Earth is in a galaxy .

readerjo

AfriCoin
More planets are in & around the galaxy.
Many beings are surround us.
I think it includes what we can't see through our physical eyes .
Those maybe Aliens , Ghosts , Time traveled Human beings , Angels .
Why did I came to this world.
Why I give birth as a Human Being instead other creatures?
What should I do?
What is my role to play
Have you ever think about this in your lifetime ?
Love , hate , happy , sorrow , jealous , winning , loosing , cheat, expectations , downfall , Luck , Upraise...
I have thinked many times What is the meaning & purpose of this Life of all ?
Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Working...We Human Beings are doing the same repeatedly ..
Have you ever
thinked it ?

Earth is the second largest galaxy of the local group,,earth is described ask one of the spiral arms of the Milky Way,,there can indeed be a galaxy within the galaxy ..a galaxy is a huge collection of gas, dust, and billions of stars and solar systems

Earth is a huge Planet which haves all resources eligible for mankind to live in ... Maybe it is the second largest galaxy.. I think no other planets have the way to live for humans

When it comes to the planet earth and even the galaxy in a whole, there is so much we have not seen yet, so much we even do not understand and personally i think that's what makes it worth it. Most times it can get pretty boring when we know everything. But a little bit of suspense and surprise here and there would be awesome.

When it comes to the planet earth and even the galaxy in a whole, there is so much we have not seen yet, so much we even do not understand and personally i think that's what makes it worth it. Most times it can get pretty boring when we know everything. But a little bit of suspense and surprise here and there would be awesome.
Yes I agree your words .. It's fact - true ...

Back