• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Fashion or Craziness

Oliver4smile

AfriCoin
Screenshot_20230915-182558.jpg
We have seen a lot of crazy fashion styles where people wear clothes or dress in special ways just to seek people's attention. We have seen people combine lot of leaves to form a cloth. Some have worn torn dress and call it crazy jeans, some have even gone to the extent of piercing their skin or draw a lot of tattoos on their skin that you cannot find any more free space on their skin. However I have seen yet another strange one.

23-year old Mexican rapper named Dansur, surgically implants gold chains into his head to serve as his hair.

He claims he’s the “first rapper … in human history” to rock an assortment of gold chains as “hair” hanging from hooks he surgically implanted into his scalp.

What is your take on this, is this fashion or Craziness?

As
View attachment 6
We have seen a lot of crazy fashion styles where people wear clothes or dress in special ways just to seek people's attention. We have seen people combine lot of leaves to form a cloth. Some have worn torn dress and call it crazy jeans, some have even gone to the extent of piercing their skin or draw a lot of tattoos on their skin that you cannot find any more free space on their skin. However I have seen yet another strange one.

23-year old Mexican rapper named Dansur, surgically implants gold chains into his head to serve as his hair.

He claims he’s the “first rapper … in human history” to rock an assortment of gold chains as “hair” hanging from hooks he surgically implanted into his scalp.

View attachment 6

View attachment 6

As for me I can only see this as a crazines all in the name of fashion. At times I used to laugh at some ladies whenever they wear cloth that it's not their sizes and when they are working they will now be using hand to draw it down again knowing fully well that it's not their size all in the name of fashion. It's very crazy.

Wearing something off the beaten track is a good thing to draw attention but that attention should not be someone calling that person crazy.

There are unique outfits that are not only comfortable but will surely attention pullers in a good way.

Finally if a persosn has something to show in terms of his achievements no matter what they wear attention will go towards their achievements and not what they wear.

With the way things are going, i don't think this can and should even be classified as fashion. These days it's more like people do and wear crazy things and use the name fashion as an excuse to make it seem normal and get away with it. The painful part about this is that most of the people who do these are influencers who have so many young persons looking up to them as a role model. These young ones would grow up thinking this is normal.

View attachment 6

Wow, this is insane, really insane. This is craziness for me, not fashion. I never saw anyone who brought fashion statements to this level. I do, however, respect it if this is fashion for him because our personal style preferences differ. We have complete freedom to do what we like with our bodies, provided that it is done of our own free choice and we are happy with it.

View attachment 6

For some person's their fashion is their identity,it is a way of expressing themselves to the world.I strongly believe in decency but everybody's opinion is different concerning their fashion sense.it is good to adorn yourself even the bible supports it but when it becomes too much it is bad.There is saying your dressing is how people will address you so indecent dressing will only bring negative reports about you.Most of our celebrities think because there are in the spotlight gives them the right to dress whatever they like forgetting they are like role models people imitate especially teenagers .

Back