• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

How do I add my phone number?

Afripeeps

Administrator
Staff member
AfriCoin
Adding your phone number is a very easy task, all you have to do is to go to your profile, then click on Account Details, scroll down to Identities, you will see a box with title WhatsApp Number, put your phone number there.
Please remember that you must have your Phone number updated so you can be recharged if you eventually emerge as one of the 3 most active users on AfriPeeps.
It all start today and more giveaway will definitely follow, keep posting and keep referring new member.

Adding your phone number is a very easy task, all you have to do is to go to your profile, then click on Account Details, scroll down to Identities, you will see a box with title WhatsApp Number, put your phone number there.
Please remember that you must have your Phone number updated so you can be recharged if you eventually emerge as one of the 3 most active users on AfriPeeps.
It all start today and more giveaway will definitely follow, keep posting and keep referring new member
Thanks for this thread @Afripeeps I have been wondering how do I get my recharge card because I am certain I am going to top the forum today, by the way, please do not stop at just recharge cards like you said, but try to introduce more giveaways, I souch love giveaway.

It all start today and more giveaway will definitely follow, keep posting and keep referring new member
Thanks for this thread @Afripeeps I have been wondering how do I get my recharge card because I am certain I am going to top the forum today, by the way, please do not stop at just recharge cards like you said, but try to introduce more giveaways, I souch love giveaway. Weldone, really getting to like this forum.

Is this recharge offer applicable to members of the forum who are not from Africa? The telecom companies are different in each country, so it may not be possible for the forum owner to recharge the telephone of users from other countries. These users can be given some additional points instead of the recharge.

I think that is a very great motivation for the users among Africa. I can say that it's now time for the Africans to enjoy the thrill of being in a home owned forum set up.

It all start today and more giveaway will definitely follow, keep posting and keep referring new member.
At the time of registering I was asked for the WhatsApp number. I have given my normal number as I do not have a WhatsApp number by choice. Did not know there will be a recharge card as a give away and there will be more coming Wow!!

Back