• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Ask How do you earn from MGID? What is MGID, and can it be used as an alternative to AdSense?

Oliver4smile

AfriCoin
Most times when people apply for Google Adsense but got declined, they tend to start searching for other Adsense alternatives, one of such alternatives is mgid, however virtually all ads network have their own peculiar set of requirements and ways of making money with them. It has happened to me before and I understand the stress it entails to go out in search of an Adsense alternative.

Have you been using mgid for a while now or do you happen to a friend who is using it and knows about the ads platform!! How do you earn from MGID? What is MGID, and how well can it be used as an alternative to AdSense? How much can I make there in a day with a traffic of one thousand (1000) pagviews per day

Back