• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Trends How to get ideas for your videos.

olagold1

AfriCoin
You must consistently publish videos if you wish to profit from your video content.

You won't acquire many views if you don't publish frequently. You must come up with ideas for your films if you want to upload frequently, and it can be difficult to come up with profitable ideas.

It's important to concentrate on ideas that generate a lot of traffic and cash because not all ideas are worth pursuing.

Don't imitate ideas that other people have already thought of; instead, develop original and novel notions. Remember that not everyone will benefit from what works for some people.

For instance, some people may find success by reposting TikTok videos on YouTube channels, but this is not a given.

This is a nice article, I have always love using YouTube and making money from videos published but truth is that I don't really think I have the time and the equipments needed too.

Back