• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

How will you tackle the bundle of thoughts?

readerjo

AfriCoin
In this busy schedule everyone wants to survive good life , for that we all are running to earn money..
Lots & lots of wants , duties , commitments in the midst we all have many thoughts that to be fulfilled or done .
Each & everyday it starts from what to prepare for breakfast, lunch , dinner , what to buy & where to buy .
The bills will be long from Electricity to College fees ..
The credit card bills will also make our eyes come out .
I will not load much of thoughts in my mind, but slowly & calmly try to segregate one by one .
I will prepare a to-do list everyday & make it over .
What is your style of handling your thoughts?
Do you give some priority among them ?
Do you have been trapped with more thoughts when flying over your head ?
How will you overcome those clashing thoughts ?
How will you come to normal ?

The truth of the matter is that these things would always be there. I think the best thing to do would be to simply learn how to organize. The most easy activities might seem or become very stressful when there is no proper management and organizing.

Exactly what you said is correct..

I sometimes wish that I can go back to my childhood where there's less worries and no responsibilities. But this is adult life now, I can't run away from it. What I usually do is take a few minutes after waking up to reflect on the things I need to get done. After the day I reflect again to see if I have been able to accomplish my targets.

Same here I wish to go back to my childhood back because no stress, no thought there is nothing I will be thinking at ur childhood days only thing u will be thinking is that u will eat and play but this adulthood is so stressful I swear but I can’t Escape from it,, I don’t use to load much thought on my head except school issues at times

I sometimes wish that I can go back to my childhood where there's less worries and no responsibilities. But this is adult life now, I can't run away from it. What I usually do is take a few minutes after waking up to reflect on the things I need to get done. After the day I reflect again to see if I have been able to accomplish my targets.
Nice to hear from you that you handle smoothly.. it shows how matured you are ...just awesome.. keep it up 👏

Same here I wish to go back to my childhood back because no stress, no thought there is nothing I will be thinking at ur childhood days only thing u will be thinking is that u will eat and play but this adulthood is so stressful I swear but I can’t Escape from it,, I don’t use to load much thought on my head except school issues at times
Children live in comfort zone of parents.. They will be cared & loved much by parents...No worries
No stress No tensions ... I really wondered about that how we people lead the life with all tribulations...
Nice to hear from you that you don't load much thought on your head except some school issues

Back