• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

In which age did you see the sea first ?

readerjo

AfriCoin
I remember those childhood days .. I was visited to first time to beach with my parents and grandparents .
That was awesome & I am so surprised to see the ocean , oh that vast sea that bends and sways to and fro.. I was really admired while looking the blue miracle .
Yes that is "Kanyakumari" located in south most part of Tamil
Nadu. Now still I love to see the greatness of the ocean .
Many of you really love beach visits ..
Blue ,waves , boats , crabs , sand dunes , Oysters, Clinchels...
Do you remember your first visit to seashore.
At what age you have been to shore of sea?
I am eagerly waiting to know your experience

Wow 🤩,, it was my childhood time till now I still visit the sea ,,I even visit the breach to see the sea I saw boat. I saw fishermen I saw crabs…
It was so nice at the breach there, I was scared of the sea was I was little , if the boat start moving i will be afraid 😳 but that was then I don’t use to be be scared anymore

Wow that was when I was 18years old, when I was traveling to see my uncle in Lagos state I pass one big ocean sea I was so afraid to experience such thing, because that was my first time seeing sea the sea was so wide that I can't see the end and so dark.

Wow 🤩,, it was my childhood time till now I still visit the sea ,,I even visit the breach to see the sea I saw boat. I saw fishermen I saw crabs…
It was so nice at the breach there, I was scared of the sea was I was little , if the boat start moving i will be afraid 😳 but that was then I don’t use to be be scared anymore
I will not be afraid if the boat ⛵ started moving🌊 but it just thrilled me 🤩I remember those unforgettable moments 💭

I can't really remember the age i saw the sea though but i do remember i was still a kid back then. It was during the Christmas holidays, since we had notting to do and things where abit tough, my dad drove us to the sea port and luckily we where allowed to enter. That was when i got to see the sea.

I can't really remember the age i saw the sea though but i do remember i was still a kid back then. It was during the Christmas holidays, since we had notting to do and things where abit tough, my dad drove us to the sea port and luckily we where allowed to enter. That was when i got to see the sea.
I am really surprised about that you still remember the first sea visit when you are a kid ... Atleast Sea port entry not denied even in those bit tough period.

I am really surprised about that you still remember the first sea visit when you are a kid ... Atleast Sea port entry not denied even in those bit tough period.
Yea it was a long time ago but I still remember it cause it was really a wonderful experience. While others had new cloths and foods and the likes to celebrate the Christmas festival, we didn't really have much, but my dad took it upon himself to try make it seem special for us. And we where really lucky we where allowed to enter the port. Though we where nor allowed to view inside any of the ships.

Yea it was a long time ago but I still remember it cause it was really a wonderful experience. While others had new cloths and foods and the likes to celebrate the Christmas festival, we didn't really have much, but my dad took it upon himself to try make it seem special for us. And we where really lucky we where allowed to enter the port. Though we where nor allowed to view inside any of the ships.
That's the real nature of a Good Dad like yours ... What a cute Dad you have ... Just to make comfort for his kids he atleast showed the port that's really Great of your Dad

Back