• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Introduce Yourself Here

Good morning, am Chioma a native of Rivers state,in my own opinion here I will say Afripeeps is nice 👍 and cool too wat I like about Afripeeps is the way each and everyone brought up some ideas and everyone will be discussing about it in a polite way,my suggestion here is that Afripeeps should keep it up.. and we promise to do better

Hi, I'm Goldynn. I've been a member of many forums and I am really glad to see one owned by an African. I hope this forum last as long as the OGs like BMF.

Activity is relatively low for now. Hopefully the next two to three months bring more members

Tell us about you and what you like about AfriPeeps, also share suggestions you have for us.
Hi , Good Evening , I am Joe from India.. One of my friend referred Afripeeps, & I joined . It's nice to post my thoughts . I receive some responds from my friends here . I can see familiar writers from other discussion sites .
I suggest , Afripeeps to give more options in forum threads as there are lot of titles ... On that day , I have selected movies for posting my first seashore visit..
I hope many members will join in come months.

Hey everyone, I'm Israel from Nigeria. It affords me a great pleasure to belong to this great forum. As I'm a big fan of paid forum posting sites, I'm willing to earn from posting quality threads and replies on this forum too. But I have a question, must I upgrade my free account before I can start earning from this forum? Thank you!

Back