• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Is bike theft a significant problem in your area?

Shavkat

AfriCoin
At present, there are so many theft cases in Adachi Ward, Tokyo. Some of their bicycles were stolen. One of the reasons is that the locals, especially students, do not put locks on their bikes. The course of action by the authority is to give coupons to these bikers for reduced prices of medium-sized drinks at McDonald's for about 100 yen ($0.68). However, they are planning to visit all nine schools in this place to raise awareness about the need to lock their bikes so that they will not be stolen by criminals. I cannot believe it at first; it does happen. The place is a bit away from the center of Tokyo. In this manner, they can decrease the theft case.

I live in a semi rural town and we get to know of such things either through media or hearsay I have not read anything these days and that goes to show it is not that rampant as you have reported in your post.
Students should be more vigilant and glad that the authorities are helping them.

Back