• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Is making money from forex 100% certain?

cooldude

AfriCoin
Many people have the idea that the moment they start trading they will start making profits as well. No, there is no guarantee that you will make money from forex trading. As with any type of investment, there is always a risk of losing money.
The forex market is very unpredictable and can be influenced by a variety of factors, including political and economic events, which can have a significant impact on currency values.
While it is possible to make a profit from forex trading as some people are doing, it is not a guaranteed way to make money. So you can make it a second source or income while you have other things that you do.

Trading is never certain, be it cryptocurrency or forex or even precious metals like gold and silver.

Prices in the market are subject to the influence of supply and demand. This means you need to accurately predict where price will go and how fast 100% of the time to make money.

Anyone that starts trading forex should know that it's a high risk investment.

Nothing about forex trading is 100% certain, you either lose your hard earned money or make some profit. Truth about it is that the whole trading is being controlled by powerful business tycoons, so the possibility of making profit for an average individual is very low.

Nothing about forex trading is 100% certain, you either lose your hard earned money or make some profit. Truth about it is that the whole trading is being controlled by powerful business tycoons, so the possibility of making profit for an average individual is very low.
This is a very realistic point, I have also tried both forex trading and gambling. In fact as a matter of fact, I have tried crypto trading too and all I can say is they are all related for they are all based on one thing, that is risk.

Back