• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Making Money Through YouTube in 2023

It is important to diversify your income streams and do not rely on a single income source . Trying out different revenue generation sources to make your channel worthwhile. It is very important because you need to make a channel financially resilient in all ways possible.

a lot of YouTube failed because they do not engage there audience, and it gives people the idea to leave the channel
If you re always active on ur YouTube channel staying updated on the latest features one way to generate money on YouTube is posting ur content and making sure u subscribe and like

Early this year, I was planning to be a YouTuber. But then I got busy with so many things about life. The idea was put on hold. At that time, the theme of my contents will be cooking. I do not need to show my face when doing the videos. It is just plainly showing how to cook certain local dishes. I had this plan because I had seen some YouTubers earn a lot of money by doing so.

I am into Tech Diys. And I see lots of people searching for how to videos as solutions to their problems. Most people visit youtube to look for solutions of their issues and once they find a working solution, they subscribe even fore more. YouTube can be used to make money if you post what people want.

Engaging your audience would allow you to build a strong community. A lot of YouTubers failed in this regard because they do not engage their audience and it will lead to people leaving the channel. If you engage the audience, it can lead to higher membership and donations.
Exactly. Audience engagement is one thing that can take you to the heights if you are a YouTuber. Viewers want engaging content since they make them feel better when watched. By building such content, you are not only retaining current viewers but also getting new ones.

A lot of content creators now make use of YouTube to make money. YouTube itself is used by advertisers to target their potential clients,and they pay the creators out of this.

To make money with YouTube, you need 4,000 watch hours combined and 1,000 subscribers minimum. This cam be hard or easy to achieve. You can start with something you're passionate about. The thing is, make sure that it's also something people are interested in. Fir example, if you're fond of studying the geography of Nigeria, that will be a hard niche to get traffic.

Things like comedy, DIY, showing your daily life get a lot of views, but it's hard to stand out because too many people are there. The key is to find something that's not too saturated but not obscure, then grind hard for at least one year.

Also, it will help to have another source of income so you will be less bothered about the growth rate as a beginner.
You tube is used to create content that will bring money and it’s a sure great way of making money while doing what you like creating content on you tube has been made really easy all you need to do is to follow the community guidelines that is all

Sponsored content could make you gain substantial amount of income . You need to collaborate with brands and companies for you to get sponsorship on your videos. The company is going to pay you to feature their products or services in your content and you will make substantial amount of income from it.
This needs a large fan base that is also consistent. Most people I've seen using this are lifestyle vloggers who do it as a way of life each and every day without fail. It also seems to work well for those promoting services for others service providers online.

Back