• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

MOHBAD'S CHILD DNA TEST IS IT WRONG OR RIGHT

Legitimate

AfriCoin
Hello,

Good evening to all of you, no matter where you are in the world.
Hope you are good?

I hope this message finds you well
As you are all aware, there has been a lot of sad news about the death of a popular musician from Nigeria named Mohbad, whom everyone has been appealing to with many celebrities to look into some claims that a DNA test should be conducted on his 5-month-old child.

I saw a vlog on Instagram about how verydarkman, a well-known vlogger, suggested to Iyabo Ojo that should conduct a DNA test on that child, even going so far as to offer MOHBAD'S wife that if the child is found to be her husband's, they will pay her 10 million naira in cash.
African television stated that they will do the test and do all necessary to set up the DNA test.
As a Nigerian citizen Should DNA be done or not
Is it correct or incorrect?
Let us end this debate with a convincing response.
Thank you

Hello,

Good evening to all of you, no matter where you are in the world.
Hope you are good?

I hope this message finds you well
As you are all aware, there has been a lot of sad news about the death of a popular musician from Nigeria named Mohbad, whom everyone has been appealing to with many celebrities to look into some claims that a DNA test should be conducted on his 5-month-old child.

I saw a vlog on Instagram about how verydarkman, a well-known vlogger, suggested to Iyabo Ojo that should conduct a DNA test on that child, even going so far as to offer MOHBAD'S wife that if the child is found to be her husband's, they will pay her 10 million naira in cash.
African television stated that they will do the test and do all necessary to set up the DNA test.
As a Nigerian citizen Should DNA be done or not
Is it correct or incorrect?
Let us end this debate with a convincing response.
Thank you
Yes..You know of the DNA test is done it will help to know maybe the child is Mohbad's or Sam larry cos barely looking at the child
.he resembles sam larry...People are seriously commenting on Facebook that the DNa should be done. That's what I see from my own view.... Also If the DNA is done and the child appear to be sam larry's son it shows that Mohbad's wife and Sam larry are the main suspect In the death of Mohbad.
That shows the Mohbad's wife is cheating on him and having affairs with another man else that can make relationship collapse

I cannot wait to see what the update is on this child's DNA test result. I am not fond of knowing certain things, but this makes me intrigued. I am sure the musician's fans were all devastated by his sudden passing. May he rest in peace and let these people feel his presence with his songs. It is a legacy that should be remembered and cherished.

The DNA tests must be conducted because it is part of the investigation. Sam Larry was accused to have slept with Mohbad's wife and that could be the beginning of the hatred. The DNA test will reveal the secret and it will tell us what really caused the death.

I am not following the case but honestly the story involved is becoming too much. I just hope they would sort out the whole investigation very soon, so his soul can rest in peace. Each day one issue or the other keeps popping up from time to time.

If truly there is nothing Mohbad wife is hiding she should not have any problem running a DNA test for her child. The circumstances surrounding this case is way more than something you can just ignore, Nigerians really deserves the truth and she should cooperates, a lot of money have been raised for her child's well-being, if truly she want a to have that money, she should be ready to convince Nigerians by doing DNA test for her child.

The DNA text has been done, Sam Larry is the father of Mohbad son ,,, so with wat I have had they have arrested Sam Larry too ….with wat I have had that Sam Larry has ask Mohbad to gave him his child but he refused that is not his child.. the baby looks like his father Sam Larry

Back