• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

More time online or offline?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
Those who have jobs offline surely must be spending more more offline but for those like me who have already been there and done that probably will have more time to spend onlline

I am a homebody but do spend time in the kitchen, a bit in the garden, but must admit I am in love with my online activity . Besides writing for forums I like to browse through Sites for knowledge and then I also log on to news Sites that keep updating news.
And then there is You tube that has endless variety be it recipes, music, et al
Christmas is approaching and I will be soon collecting Christmas music and party msuci as well as I will be having that party for poor kids.

What's your story?

For me though i am seriously trying to manage my time offline and online well. I have a small business i am trying to grow offline and i am also trying to earn online as well. Then mot to mention the fact that there are so many things i need to do for my family and other responsibilities offline. Most times it is extremely difficult to even focus online.

I think I love my online activities a lot. it seems a lot of people are just busy offline now. You hardly meet people at home to spend time with so I do a lot of my interactions online. People are a lot active now online so I enjoy my online activities more now.

Those who have jobs offline surely must be spending more more offline but for those like me who have already been there and done that probably will have more time to spend onlline

I am a homebody but do spend time in the kitchen, a bit in the garden, but must admit I am in love with my online activity . Besides writing for forums I like to browse through Sites for knowledge and then I also log on to news Sites that keep updating news.
Christmas is approaching and I will be soon collecting Christmas music and party msuci as well as I will be having that party for poor kids.

What's your story?
So glad to hear that you are going to give party for poor kids come Christmas..
I am working as a sales coordinator in a private company So I have a little spare time , I watch YouTube videos, Read News in Google, I am not in Social media like Twitter, Facebook.
So I interact with Discussion sites in my free time..

What's your story?
I have an offline job and I work from Monday to Friday from 8 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon... My job has to be done in the office and working from home is never an option because I need to face clients everyday plus voluminous documents to review and sign everyday. I go online once in a while during the day and after work especially bedtime before dosing off to sleep. Weekends are spent on house chores and doing the weekly task of doing small purchases for the small business.

Back