• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

No credit for replying to post on a started thread

Cherry123

AfriCoin
Hello Admin,

I noticed that there's no credit point for my replies to post on my thread. please look into this so that credit can be given accordingly. Thank you.

I posted 4 replies on threads but I also weren't credited. I didn't write below 50 words in post replies. I'm wondering. What's going on. This is malicious and anomalous.

I also noticed it this morning but i simply thought maybe my writeup was not long enough to be able to generate points. The other replies i made in the morning where a lot longer and i got the points for does ones so i just assumed the reason i didn't get any point for the other post was cause they where not long enough. If what starmix is saying is the case, then maybe there is a glitch somewhere.

Please make sure you post up to 200 characters, not just 50 words, your post may be up to 50 words but not up to 20) characters. If your post is not up to 200 characters, you may not be awarded AfriCoins or in some cases an error message may pop up telling you the characters must be 200 in number.

Please make sure you post up to 200 characters, not just 50 words, your post may be up to 50 words but not up to 20) characters. If your post is not up to 200 characters, you may not be awarded AfriCoins or in some cases an error message may pop up telling you the characters must be 200 in number.
Thanks for the info. I did not receive an error alert. In other words error will not pop up sometimes?

I would also like to know whether those 200 characters are with spaces or without spaces
Are those 200 characters with spaces or without spaces?

I noticed the same thing just now when I replied to the thread posted by me yesterday. I was not credited for my post. This would be bad because we come to forums for discussions and conversation. This would be discouraging to post if one is not credited. And a meaningful conversation would die a premature death. This would kill the interest of conversation and also the motivation behind having a healthy forum discussions. I hope that Admin looks into it and does something soon.

Hey everyone, must I upgrade my free account to earn on this forum? Aren't free members earning on the forum?

Back