• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Plagiarised Contents

Afripeeps

Administrator
Staff member
AfriCoin
Even with all the warnings we keep posting as notice on this forum, some members are still fond of doing copy and paste, such members go to other websites and forums online and copy their content then went ahead and paste them here on AfriPeeps.

The funniest part is that such members actually think they will not be caught, that is an absurd, plagiarised Contents are very easy for us to detect.

One thing you must know us that whenever you request for payment, one of the things we do within the 3 days we use to process your payment is to check the threads and posts you have created so far for plagiarism, if found the. You will not be paid and that will only mean a wasted effort to you.

Someone messaged me privately and told me it is unfair that we removed his earnings due to plagiarised content but I was like wow, so it is not unfair for you to put plagiarised Contents on someone's website and make the website face all sort of allegations online.

We reserve the right to delete any content due to plagiarised content, and furthermore we reserve the right to ban any member caught doing so.

On a daily basis we check contents on our forum for plagiarism and deduct the sum of 2,000 AfriCoins from the accounts of guilty members.

Back