• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Some writers cannot login to their iwriter account

timewo

AfriCoin
For more than ten years, Iwriter was one of the most popular writing websites for freelance writers. Till end 2022, there was plenty of writing work available for writers, and they were paid weekly if the balance in their account was $20 or more. However, since November 2022, some major changes were implemented in iwriter, and the writing work available decreased to a great extent for some writers without a valid reason. Since June 2023, there is almost no writing work available for some writers. These changes may be due to artificial intelligence software.
In September 2023, some writers are finding that they cannot login to their iwriter account. A link to a support ticket at groovehq.com is provided, yet the writer cannot login and cannot reset the password, the link to reset the password is not delivered to the registered email address. Has anyone on this forum used iwriter, and are they able to login to their iwriter account this month?

I have never made use of this platform but I heard that it is a very good platform and writers make a lot of money from it even though I am a writer who has never tried to work on that platform and I also heard that a lot of people were finding it hard to login to the platform
I wonder why

I remember hearing about iwriter some years back. Your post led me to go back to the site. To my disappointment, I have discovered that the owner of the site has blacklisted my ip address. I am not sure how I got into the blacklist of the iwriter site owner.

I am not sure why the writers cannot log in. I have an account on this site, but never work with them. One of the reasons is that I cannot squeeze my time. I am always loaded with students who are learning the English language before until now. It is a good way to get busy and earning money at the same time.

Back