• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Survey Websites and Apps that truly pays

You might have heard of different survey websites and apps, maybe some have failed you in the past, maybe not. I will share with you some legit survey websites and apps that will surely pay you and will make you have the feeling that the stress is worth your time.

The first one is Inboxdollars, it is a survey website that will pay you for completing surveys, polls and watching videos. Inboxdollars have been around for a long time and they have always been paying their members so rest assured you will get paid.

The second one is swagbucks, just like inboxdollars this website will also pay you for the time you spent watching videos, completing surveys, and other tasks on the website.

The third one is survey junkies, like the others they will also may you for the same activities.

While it is true that those are paying survey sites, it is location specific. I don't actually blame them because it is not reasonable to extend services to where their clients have no dealings with. So it is quite hard for Africans in general to make reasonable money from survey sites.

For me I have tried only swagbucks of the mentioned above websites. I can attest that swagbucks is a very legit cause I have made a couple of successful withdrawals over time. However I have never tried the rest though I have read reviews from forums that attest the legitimacy of them too.

There are some surveys I have tried to work for like surveryeah and some others like that they require the use of virtual private network (Paid) ones but this has been an issue for me anyway 😊.

It okay with the above survey site listed above I don't know if you can give us the best way to go about the sites like inbox dollar, Swagbucks etc...

I think that will be okay.................

What do you think????

Well, I have heard about that survey junkies , and they use to pay, in any activities u do in that platform, is not a scam..ask of 2013 one of my friend was in it , and they use to pay her in survey junkies

I have engaged myself in Swagbucks ,, they use to pay me for each activities I engage myself in . So what do u think

Back