• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Swagbucks: A rewards earning site.

cooldude

AfriCoin
Swagbucks.com is a rewards website that offers users the opportunity to earn points, known as "Swagbucks" by completing tasks such as taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, and shopping online. These points can then be redeemed for gift cards, cash, or other rewards. The website is well-designed and easy to navigate, and the rewards are legitimate.
However, it can take a while to earn enough points to redeem for anything of significant value. But if you are consistent on the site you can earn some bucks at the end of the month.
The most effective way of making money on the site is by participating in surveys. This will help you rack up your points faster and lead to more earnings.

For me I am very much pleased with the site. Since I joined the rewarding site it's like four years now. I have been able to make successful withdrawals atleast once per year. I like the way it provides the surveys, offers and other tasks to the users. Its one of the legit and oldest get paid to sites available across the web.

This site is a legit site and there have been lots of good reviews about the site. Though there was a time some person where saying the site is no longer active but i guess it was just rumors. I joined the site but i could not really make use of the site in terms of earning simply due to my geographical region.

Its my hopes that the swagbucks earning site suits best the people coming from the tier1 countries. This is because most surveys, offers and the online tasks are coming from the researchers on the same countries of the study and field of interests.

I have a Swagbucks account as well, but I haven't been able to visit the website recently due to my hectic schedule. I still have a long way to go before I can withdraw anything, but I appreciate the opportunity to participate in their surveys. Along with being simple to use, it offers many chances for income generation.

Its my hopes that the swagbucks earning site suits best the people coming from the tier1 countries. This is because most surveys, offers and the online tasks are coming from the researchers on the same countries of the study and field of interests.
That is true, I noticed similar thing, tier 1 countries are really benefiting, I believe it is because most of their advertisers are from the tier 1 countries, imagine a product not available here in Nigeria but only in the United Kingdom, definitely the company producing such products cannot run a survey in Countries other than United Kingdom because that is where their customers and potential customers are

Back