• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Texts color and font size

Starmix

AfriCoin
Can you please coach me how to increase the font size of the texts here. I find it hard to do activities using my mobile phone. Another thing is the screen color hurts my eyes can you please guide me how to change the texts and screen? Thank you so much for your help.

It depends on the phone you are using though, each phones have different methods on how to do this. Like on my phone, if i want to change the front size i simply need to go to the phone settings then click on display and brightness. There is an option there for me to change the size of the font. Then in terms of the colour of the screen affecting your eyes, its either you sort this out by reducing the brightness of your screen, or you can simply on your eye care option. These days most phones comes with this option, you can easily find it at the push down notification menu. If yours does not come with it, you can also download it on your app store.

My phone is Apple brand, I bought it at $ 1,600 USD, it is not the phone but the site. It must be like RIF where we can adjust the light and the font on RIF was already set the time it started. I hope that it will be corrected though I understand this site is a baby site. I am just wondering why the site has mixed bad colors of red, dark blue pink, gosh and every time I post it always says welcome to AfriPeeps forum. Why is that so?

Back