• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

The bitcoin price prediction

lens1000

AfriCoin
Before we can make predictions of the bitcoin, we need to look at the long-term perspective but it is believed that bitcoin has the potential to soar in the coming years . The bitcoin price predictions are always intriguing but I would not be surprised to see bitcoin surpass $100,000 in the next few years .

We should not forget that the short-term fluctuations of bitcoin is expected and it does move extremely because of its high volatility.

The price of bitcoin is influenced by a lot of factors, ranging from the market sentiment to regulatory framework . It is also crucial for us to be optimistic about the long-term prospect and is advisable to diversify our portfolio in order to manage the risk that is involved in bitcoin investment

I would not say that bitcoin will not get to that price but I feel it will take a lot of time and it may even take up to five years or more than but you never can tell what is going to happen even though a lot of predictions are made
I just hope that it gets there so that the price of other cryptos can rise

I learnt about psychological barriers in trading and I think we can get close to, or even past $100k in the forthcoming bull run. But it's also possible price will find it difficult there because many people will be waiting to take profits and avoid losses.

Back