• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

The Medicinal Benefits Of Onion

Eazylawd

Staff member
AfriCoin
Onion is one of the potent natural anti-biotics. Onion intake strengthen human immune system, it also help to ward off common infections.

For over 15 years, our firm has been recommending Onion for many sick people and the results have been positive.

At every night, chew/consume a small bulb of onion. Yes just a small bulb. It's as easy as that.

To start with, it is advisable to take half bulb instead of a whole bulb. With time, you can increase it to one whole bulb.
Scientifically, it is confirmed that consumption of onion lowers cholesterol in the human blood.
Onion is rich in fibrinolytic substances and this makes it easier in helping in breaking up blood clots and also prevent coagulation.
This makes Onion indispensable for many individuals who consume a lot of fat and butter.

Do You Know That Onion helps to lower blood sugar. Its hypoglycaemic or anti-diabetic property of onion is due to the presence of glycoquinine.

Those who are afraid of developing diabetes
because of transmissible genes from their parent should make 'friend' with Onion, as it is excellent prevention against diabetes.
It also vitalize blood cells and also protect the body from micro-organisms. Once this cells are weak, the body becomes prone to viral infections.
Globally, cases of cancer, especially of the
breast, are becoming not uncommon. I suggest it's best time that women should take Onion as much as possible in order to combat this deadly sting

Onion cleanses the liver and the kidney. Also, it cleanses the blood. Onion is an excellent remedy for hepatitis which is becoming common in West African countries, even all over Africa these days.

Do you suffer from resistant typhoid fever? Inability to sleep well at night? Low sperm count? Kindly take Onion and see the difference it makes!
Do You Know That Onion has been of help to men who experience weak erection or low libido?

Cyclical intake of Onion is recommended for women who experience premature menopause and anovulation
(inability to ovulate). It works like magic.

In cases of sickle cell anaemia, Onion has
been of invaluable help, YES! It has been scientifically proved that Onion is rich in enzymes, which helps in the production of blood. Onion contains iron and trace elements, which are often deficient in
sicklers.

Often times, many of us take onion as spices and make it surprising to hear that onion is excellent remedy for insomnia. However, the quantity we take isn't sufficient to effect significant changes in the body.

FOR INSOMNIA
DOSAGE: The recommended dose is to eat one whole bulb of a raw onion every night before bed.

Alternatively, you could blend four bulbs of
onions with one litter of honey.

Dosage: One shot (50mls syringe) twice daily.

The only time I eat raw onions is while making a salad. I have never eaten an onion as described by you. You know how the mouth smells when one eats onions. I wonder if there are many who would go for this onion treatment just because of this one bad point about raw onions.

However, eating them blended with honey may be a good alternative. May be I will try that. I too have heard about the goodness of onions

At night I take onion tea, just onion and warm water. It's a better and safe pain relief when compared to other drugs out there, it helps in blood circulation, it helps the genitals too and some other thing I hadn't thought of.
However, it might interest you to know that too much of everything is bad as onion nourishes your body with some elements you lack, it also increase those you have in abundance and it won't be could when some of these elements are excess in your body, that's when you start having some side effects.

Back