• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Toilet infection in women- How can it be avoided?

Mo247

AfriCoin
Toilet infection is a very common thing among women these days, some got theirs as sexually transmitted while others from certain sources not necessarily sexually related. It has been confirmed that sometimes these infections may cause issues with conceiving. How can a woman reduce the risk of becoming infect?

I believe toilet infection for women can be protected by making their toilet clean and all there surroundings.
Sometimes if they plan to have *** with any man they should make sure that that person uses protective measure like condom.

Toilet infection is a very common thing among women these days, some got theirs as sexually transmitted while others from certain sources not necessarily sexually related. It has been confirmed that sometimes these infections may cause issues with conceiving. How can a woman reduce the risk of becoming infect?
Public toilets cause toilet many girl can take good care of self

Not only public toilets can cause infection..for me oh . A lady should always have time to take good care of her self or prevent it… wat I mean by preventing it, always avoid public toilets stop sharing ur undis with ur follow girl,, try to be clean always run test every 2 months

Cleanliness is common to all .. Particularly Women should follow this regularly & make it as a good habit.
It's my point of view .. they should clean thier body parts after urination, mensus, before & after having *** with other men , should not wear very old under garments that also leads to some infections like itching , virus attack ..

Back