• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

relcap

AfriCoin
One common illness of women is Urinary Tract Infection. This occurs to women of all ages including children. I myself have experienced it more than once and I attribute the cause to dehydration,. There are days that I consume more colored fluids rather than plain water. By colored fluids refer to juices, both fresh and diluted from extracts through puree or powder. There are also brands of coffee and juices which I will not mention as it may cause adverse reaction from the manufacturer and I would rather keep the matter to myself.

Treatment should be administered by a physician after a urinalysis procedure. The urinalysis will determine the extent of the bacterial infection which shall be the basis of the doctor's prescription of the antibiotics. Alongside with antibiotics drinking plenty of plain water is a must to flush out toxins from your system.

Dehydration is one of the causes. There is yet another cause and that is the clothing. If one is travelling and has no time to change a slight incontinence can result in the clothing getting soiled and that results in UTI. I have experienced that and I take Norflox 400 and in three days all is well

Dehydration is one of the causes. There is yet another cause and that is the clothing. If one is travelling and has no time to change a slight incontinence can result in the clothing getting soiled and that results in UTI. I have experienced that and I take Norflox 400 and in three days all is well
Fight fitting undies and pants can also be culprits. I used to wear skinny denim jeans but I've noticed it's one of the causes because it restricts body movement especially when I am on a long travel or. simply just sitting for hours. Now I prefer wearing loose pants.

Back