• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What are the considerations for optimizing images for SEO?

Light

AfriCoin
Several factors need to be taken into account when optimizing photos for SEO. Use alt text and filenames that accurately describe the content of the images, first. Reduce file size while maintaining image quality to speed up page loading. Select suitable picture file types, such as JPEG or PNG.

Use responsive design to make sure that images adjust to various devices. Make use of image sitemaps to alert search engines about the photos on your website. Lastly, use lazy loading to reduce the time it takes for pages to load. By following these guidelines, you improve user experience, increase image visibility, and benefit your overall SEO efforts.

Thank you for this great one. Back then, I would simply post an image and never minded about optimisation. But as I continued to lear, I fo0und out that well optimised images can attract additional traffic to where they are. No I also use alt tags, make use of the site maps and make a sizeable image as in weight.

Back