• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What are the most common causes of snoring while sleeping?

abplus

AfriCoin

One of the common causes of snoring is Poor Sleeping Position​

Laying on your back will cause the soft palate and tongue to push towards the throat. This will cause the gurgling and vibrating sound when sleeping. Prevent this by sleeping on your side or by taking a pillow and propping our head higher to prevent the tongue from collapsing to the throat.

If sleeping on your side is not enough, you can use a body pillow to prop your body up on your side. This will make a huge difference in your body’s position.

If you tend to roll over in your sleep you can place a tennis ball on the back of your shirt. This will prevent you from rolling over, without waking you up.
Throat Exercises
Improve your throat muscles and reduce your risk of snoring. Perform thirty minutes of throat exercises a day to see a huge difference.

Singing can help tone the muscles in the throat. Sounding out vowels, closing your mouth and pursing the lips and pushing the tongue back and forth while pressing on the roof of the mouth are other examples of throat exercises.

What are the other causes of snoring? Share your view.

Numerous things, including your weight, alcohol usage, allergies, a cold, and the structure of your mouth and sinuses, might contribute to snoring. The muscles in your throat, tongue, and soft palate relax when you nod asleep and move from a light to a deep slumber.

This is mostly due to stress during the day. After performing a lot of tasks going all around it tends to make you snore at night. It is just a way of releasing all the stress and tension so that you can wake up fresh and sound the next day. It does not ñecesarilly mean that anything is wrong with you specifically.

I am often disturbed when sleeping because my husband snores. He is not an alcoholic. But he has allergic rhinitis plus cluster headaches, which I think cause him to snore. A search found that snoring can be caused by a number of factors, such as the anatomy of your mouth and sinuses, alcohol consumption, allergies, a cold, and your weight.

Sometimes it depends on the food u eat,, sometimes is when u re stressed out 😰,some snoring can be cause by sickness at times,
Alcohol can make some snore 😴 too,, actually my dad used to snore too if he is deep asleep for me is when someone is tried

There are different reasons though, some tend to classify it as tiredness, maybe after having a very stressed filled day they tend to snore. Then there is the case of breathing issue which mostly is due to heart issue. When they find it hard to breath, during sleeping they tend to snore.

One of the common causes of snoring is Poor Sleeping Position​

Laying on your back will cause the soft palate and tongue to push towards the throat. This will cause the gurgling and vibrating sound when sleeping. Prevent this by sleeping on your side or by taking a pillow and propping our head higher to prevent the tongue from collapsing to the throat.

If sleeping on your side is not enough, you can use a body pillow to prop your body up on your side. This will make a huge difference in your body’s position.

If you tend to roll over in your sleep you can place a tennis ball on the back of your shirt. This will prevent you from rolling over, without waking you up.
Throat Exercises
Improve your throat muscles and reduce your risk of snoring. Perform thirty minutes of throat exercises a day to see a huge difference.

Singing can help tone the muscles in the throat. Sounding out vowels, closing your mouth and pursing the lips and pushing the tongue back and forth while pressing on the roof of the mouth are other examples of throat exercises.

What are the other causes of snoring? Share your view.
I have been heard the snoring sound from different people in my life .. Someone told me I can't remember but what it is , is snoring is a hereditary habit... If the person snores while sleeping means he or she is in good deep sleep... I don't have idea of it's good & bad results..

Back