• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What is bitcoin halving?

lens1000

AfriCoin
Bitcoin halving is done every 4 years and it reduce the blockchain reward in half. This features makes it very unique and that is the essence of the halving . The last halving that took place was in 2020 and we all know that it lead to a significant price increase in the months that followed after the event. Investors made good profit from it and it is quite a good experience.

Th sad thing about this is that it has a negative effect on the miners because the block reward decreases which means that there revenues will be affected negatively but it will result in a significant rise in the price of the bitcoin.

It is important to remember that the event are very exciting as they have overall effect on bitcoin dynamics. Certain factors like adoption, institutional interest and regulatory development play a very big role in the bitcoin price movement.

Bitcoin halving is done every 4 years and it reduce the blockchain reward in half. This features makes it very unique and that is the essence of the halving . The last halving that took place was in 2020 and we all know that it lead to a significant price increase in the months that followed after the event. Investors made good profit from it and it is quite a good experience.

Th sad thing about this is that it has a negative effect on the miners because the block reward decreases which means that there revenues will be affected negatively but it will result in a significant rise in the price of the bitcoin.

It is important to remember that the event are very exciting as they have overall effect on bitcoin dynamics. Certain factors like adoption, institutional interest and regulatory development play a very big role in the bitcoin price movement.
I always wonder why the Bitcoin halving is done but I heard that it is done based on the block which I still find it difficult to understand but I know that the amount of Bitcoin will still remain normal but the price will only reduce or increase
I'm not sure though

Most people use the bear market to accumulate while waiting for the approaching halving and the potential bull run that follows. There are some people who doubt that we will have a bull run this time though because of how bad the economy looks. Hopefully, history will repeat itself.

Back