• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What is your take on the meaning of cooperative?

Mikomataracy

AfriCoin
The co-operative movement was principally aimed at organizing non- profit - making institutions that would protect its members from exploitation by capitalist shipowners who sold goods at exorbitant prices.

There are types of co-operative
(1) Consumers' co- operatives are organized by consumers who wish to advance their interests in retail purchases.

(2) Producers' co- operatives are organized by producers, mainly primary producers, who want to market their products themselves.

The enterprises of the co-operative societies are owned and managed by members of the societies themselves.
Each member has an equal voting right in the decision- making irrespective of the number of shares held.

Cooperatives also. exist in my country and there is a law that regulates it. Most cooperatives.in my country are engaged in credit services. I myself is a member of two cooperatives namely the employees cooperative in my workplace and a credit cooperative which is a community cooperative. Cooperatives will not enrich the members but the cooperative has a chance to becoming a millionaire cooperative due to the number of members who continuosly make their contribution to the cooperative.
One good thing with being a member of cooperative is being paid dividends and patronage refund every year.

Cooperative societies is the coming together of people with like minds and Interest to help one another. it is always good to be In a group like this as you can benefit a lot from its membership. It is beneficial to the members and can help them in their various businesses

Every country has them to protect the gullible who can be taken for a ride by the rich and famous Having said that in our country they are protected by the Government thus making them stronger in their management. There is a Ministry of Cooperative that provides the Cooperatives separate legal and administrative support to safeguard their interest.

Cooperatives are organization that are owned by the people who use them. They are often formed to meet the needs of community, like providing financial services, healthcare, or housing. They are based on the values of self help self responsibility, democracy, equality and solidarity.

Cooperate society is a type of society that helps you with loans that you can use to start up a project and you can be paying back on a monthly basis. It is all based on agreement and how much it is your deposit can qualify you for. It is an easy way of getting financial assistance because it has very low interest rates as well.

Back