• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What' should be the best penalty for kidnappers?

Cherry123

AfriCoin
I just read in the news about Nigerian youth corpers that were kidnapped a while back and the kidnappers asked for a Ransome which 13 millions have been paid already. Now instead of them to release the corp members they are asking for more money. What do you think should be the best penalty for kidnappers to deter others from towing this route?

Been a kindnappers should been hang to death or stone to death like Steve
Yeah I just have to agree with you. This is becoming a menace here. There's too much insecurity and people are really living in fear

The best penalty for kidnappers is death penalty because they are so wicked for you to kidnap and innocent citizen regardless of what the person is going through some of their victims have little children at home even if they don't have children at least they have parents that I worry about them so regardless of those facts they still kidnapped them that shows their address and it is a very bad thing this will punished by death

I believe all these kidnappers has some strong politicians and well to do people behind it.
Some times when they catch them before you know it they would have release them and if you try to follow it up then one's life will be in danger.
The government also say that the citizens should not be taken laws in to their hand but they will not punish them neither killed them instead they release them.
But I think the action to be taken is to make sure that they confess some body that sent them and after then they should be kill.

Kidnapping is an unethical way of making money . The ugly thing is that some of the victims end up dying in their den and that is why death sentence should be served if they are caught . It will serve as deterrent to others who are willing to get involved in such unscrupulous business.

Yes kidnapping is now the new way of making there money… but the order bad side of them if someone said he or she don’t have money they will decide to kill the innocent person ….

The only penalty that will be good for kidnappers is death…. Because there heart is like the devil’s heart

To make it a big lesson for these people, they should be convicted, and death will be the punishment. In this way, other criminals will be scared to do this bad act. It cannot be denied that they are becoming more aggressive now as compared to the past. We need to impose strict punishment on this kind of crime and the crimes that are associated with it.

Here in our country only if someone is murdered is when they are given death penalty. There are other modes of torturing them rather than prisoners being given jobs they should be asked to do humiliating chores - there is no end to the kind of humiliating chores than can be done. In death they suffer no more.

Back