• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Which is better to acquired now education or skills acquisition?

Cherry123

AfriCoin
With the economy of your country, which did you think one should easily go for to make money. Do you go for higher level of education or you just acquired skills?

I don't know what you mean by education in this context. But I think we get the notion wrong that education is a formal institution. You can acquire a skill as part of education. For instance, I go to learn the skill of acting in a school. Education and skills are interwoven. Education is supposed to equip your house with skills..

There is a thing called beyond the class room and that is where one has the prospects of finding a wonderful future. I recommend after one passes through basic education one must step out and look to polish their skills in whatever field. Mere education to get degrees with no aptitude is not going to help fulfil their dreams of a good future

Both are good, education has it own advantages and acquiring a skill is also good in its own way. However it all depend on the country you are from and the economy of your country, here in Nigeria, going to school doesn't mean you will make it big, in fact I have seen countless graduates riding commercial bikes and doing all sort demeaning jobs, some even go back to learning a skill after graduating, but acquiring a profitable skill will put something on your table on a daily basis.

I will choose both because they are essential for a person to be well-skilled and knowledgeable at the same time. I am sure some people want to be like jack of all trades. This is how they can be. We need to keep on learning new things and polish our soft skills.

I believe that the combination of both is ideal because I education provides a strong foundation and it is one of the ways to gain opportunities to job while skill acquisition also ensures practical application and it is also a good way to earn opportunities.

For those looking for quick entry into work force, it is important to gain skills because it might be a way to go but it is important to not underestimate the long-term benefit of education because education is the key and it is very important for each and every individual's.

Education is a lifelong journey but skill acquisition is very important . It is always good to continuously learn through education and it will keep you adaptable and it will also make you very competitive in a very tough environment. Education is very important as well.

It is always good to consider a career change because I would recommend acquiring new skills or going back to school for a degree in another field . If you have a lot of skills at your disposal, it will enhance your opportunities of making money from anywhere.

Looking at the economy alone, it would be better to go for learning a skill than gaining higher education. But looking at it from another angle, there is no knowledge that is wasted, gaining higher education would also benefit you in some ways as well.

The two work hand in hand. Getting skills that you will never test at some work places is equivalent of not having since you wil never practice unless in self employment. Schools allows you get the knowledge and papers which employees need. When combined with skills, you are ready to rock.

Back