• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Who is your best musician?

My favorite musician was Michael Jackson. He is a very popular and talented musician. He started singing at the age of 4. Although he is dead, he's songs still remain the best. He will always be the king of pop. During his four-decade career, his contributions to music, dance, and fashion, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture. Jackson influenced artists across many music genres.

I still adore the legend Michael Jackson. I just fell in love with all his music but now I go with 2face idibia. How about you?
That is a coincidence. Would you belive me if I tell you that I still have Michael Jackson on my lockscreen till now. I love him but Wizkid has taken that love now even though I still have Michael Jackson on my lockscreen. Presently, I don't joke with Wizkid or even anything about him. I love him so much

I currently do Afro artiste with a very rare patronage of some American hip hop acts. Couple of years back hip hop acts were becoming too lewd with their lyrics which wasn't good for my consumption hence my porting to Agro centric music. Since then i have not been able to go back to foreign music.
I also commend our artiste who have been able to wean us off foreign music. Gone are the days when foreign music dominated our airplays and clubs, now our local jams on heavy rotation with nor foreign feature at all.

For me, I really captivated these two groups of musicians, the ABBA and the Carpenters.

ABBA is a Swedish pop supergroup. The acronym ABBA comes from the first letters of their names, namely Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. Among their songs are Mama Mia, Dancing Queen, The Winners Take It All, etc. The genre of their songs is pop. Their origin is from Stockholm, Sweden, in 1972.

The Carpenters were an American family consisting of two siblings, namely Karen and Richard. Their genres are pop and soft rock. Among their songs are Top of the World, I Won't Last a Day Without You, Close to You, etc. Their origin is in Downey, California, United States.

Mine is a band or a group called passenger. They sing cool songs that I can relate with. Another is Don Williams, he is the best country singer in my own opinion. Even though he is no longer here is songs continue to live on. Those two remain my all time favorites.

Taylor Swift is who I would choose. American singer-songwriter Taylor Alison Swift is a significant cultural icon of the 21st century, known for her songwriting, musical variety, artistic reinventions, and influence on the music business. I adore her music and have been a fan ever since I first heard the song "Love Story."

I love all slow rocker musicians like The Beatles, The Roling Stines, Led Zalleoin, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Metalica, Queen, Guns and Roses, Bon Jovi, and more. For standard songs, I like Elvis Presley, Mariah Carey, Frank Sinatra, Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston, Ray Charles, Billie HolidayAdele, Tony Bennett, Celine Dion, and Nat King Cole. l am also a rock band member in the city where I live.

My best musician of all time is Micheal Jackson, the king of pop. Whenever he sings, I can feel his energy, the passion, and the emotional part of his musical, he literally sing like he is the one the music is all about, that makes the concept of the music sink down into me. Not like many other musicians today that will be singing about something bad and will be smiling, it doesn't tally at all.

My favourite is A.R Rehman He is responsible for state of the art melodies for well known Indian movies. He is also a recipeint of several awards.

He is every thing and that means he creates his own lyrics and puts them to music again his own creation. Here is a song that he composed for the Slum dog Millionnaire

My taste for music is not conventional. I enjoy conscious rap music and my favourite rapper in Nigeria is none other than MI Abga. When you go international, my best musician and rapper is J Cole. I don't do music that doesn't teach a thing or two about life when I listen to it.

Back