• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

BigBuckforum new PTP website

Bibucks

AfriCoin
**Welcome to the BigBuck PTP Forum!**

Hello, everyone! We're thrilled to welcome you to our brand-new online community, the BigBuck PTP Forum. If you're passionate about engaging in meaningful discussions, sharing your thoughts, and earning rewards while doing so, you've come to the right place. In this forum, we offer an exciting opportunity for you to join the BigBuck Family, contribute to discussions, and earn B-Coins that can be converted into real money.

**What Are B-Coins?**

You might be wondering what exactly B-Coins are. They are the virtual currency of our forum, and they hold real value. Here's how you can earn B-Coins on our platform:

1. **30 B-Coins Per Thread:** Start a new discussion topic and receive 30 B-Coins for your effort. Whether it's a thought-provoking question, a helpful guide, or a fascinating story, your threads are your chance to spark engaging conversations.

2. **20 B-Coins per Post:** For every meaningful contribution you make in an existing thread, you'll earn 20 B-Coins. Share your insights, ask questions, and connect with fellow forum members.

3. **50 B-Coins Upon Registration:** Just for signing up and becoming a part of our community, we offer you a warm welcome with 50 B-Coins.

4. **50 B-Coins for Changing Avatar:** Personalize your forum presence by changing your avatar, and we'll reward you with an additional 50 B-Coins.

5. **300 B-Coins for Each Referral:** Help us grow our BigBuck Family by inviting friends and acquaintances to join. For every successful referral, you'll receive a generous reward of 300 B-Coins.

**Minimum Withdrawal and Payment Methods**

We believe in rewarding your participation, and we've made it easy for you to cash in on your efforts. To facilitate your earnings, we've set a minimum withdrawal amount of $3, equivalent to 3000 B-Coins. Once you reach this threshold, you can request a withdrawal. The withdrawal process is simple and efficient, and you have the choice of receiving your earnings in either USDT (Tether) or LTC (Litecoin).

Please note that the withdrawal process may take up to 72 hours, as we want to ensure the security and accuracy of all transactions.

**Join Our Community**

BigBuck PTP Forum is more than just a place to earn money; it's a thriving online community where you can interact with people from all walks of life, share your knowledge and experiences, and engage in stimulating discussions. Whether you're interested in technology, finance, gaming, or any other topic under the sun, there's a place for you here.

If you have any questions or need assistance with anything related to the forum, please feel free to ask right here in this discussion thread. Our experienced members and dedicated staff are always here to help and provide guidance.

To get started, all you need to do is sign up for an account. Once you've completed the registration process, you can send a message to the forum admin (that's me!) to receive your welcome bonus of 50 B-Coins. We're excited to have you as part of our community and are looking forward to connecting with you.

**Make Money Online, Starting Today**

We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to make money online, and we're here to make that a reality. BigBuck PTP Forum provides you with a platform to earn while engaging in stimulating conversations, learning from others, and having a great time. We encourage you to actively participate in our forum, whether you're asking questions, providing answers, sharing your experiences, or starting new discussions.

In our dynamic community, the potential for growth and earnings is limitless. As you explore the diverse topics and interact with fellow members, your B-Coins will accumulate, bringing you closer to that $3 minimum withdrawal. Earning money online has never been so accessible and enjoyable.

Once again, thank you for joining us at BigBuck PTP Forum. We're eagerly anticipating your contributions and insights. Let's make money online together, all while fostering a welcoming and vibrant community. Join us today and be a part of the BigBuck Family, where your thoughts and ideas are truly valued.

Enjoy your time in our forum, and we can't wait to see you become an integral part of our community.

Welcome aboard!

Would check it out, where is the link to the forum though? Or has the forum not be launched yet? I was expecting to find a link but didn't see one. The pay rate looks awesome though and the minimum withdrawal would also be quick to reach with this rate. Anyways lets see how it goes. Really hope its legit.

You didn't include the website to visit in the write up. Make sure to add it so that we can join and check the website out. It's a another opportunity to make money from forums. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. It will go a long way to helping forum earners.

This forum seems similar to Bizdustry, which is still one of the best forums to date. Active involvement and updates by the admins helps the members feel welcome. Forum games also encourage engagement a lot.

Hope these new forums grow as old as forum coin

It's a good thing that so many forums are coming up, I love the competition but the sustainability level is what I doubt and hate. So many forums these days spring up just to have people work and not pay, the next thing you will hear after one month is we had 'technical issues.' Yeah! It happens but what happens to feedback to your loyal members? You all should be trying and be transparent enough, it's not easy to create posts and threads.

Hopefully this forum will stand the test of time and will continue to be in operation always. The members that are joining have a lot of work to do to contribute to the growth as well. As long as they do not spam the forum then it will prove to be sustainable in the long run. I can’t wait to start out on the new forum and explore it.

I just registered on the forum, would find some time to go through it and study how it all works. Hopefully it would be one of the legit forums i can add to my list on earning sites. Has anyone else joined the forum? What has been your experience so far ?

I made some post on the forum but I was not credited. I don't know if there is a limit to the amount of post one could make on a daily basis. I would like the owner of the forum to explain more about it. It's not about the word count because I need a long post and I was not credited as well.

I made some post on the forum but I was not credited. I don't know if there is a limit to the amount of post one could make on a daily basis. I would like the owner of the forum to explain more about it. It's not about the word count because I need a long post and I was not credited as well.
I also experience the same issue, i got credited on my first three post or there about but after that i was not getting any credit. Yes there is a limit as to how many you can earn from per day. From the information they wrote on the forum you can comment on 50 post per day. So am guessing it might be a minor glitch or something wrong.

It's a good thing that so many forums are coming up, I love the competition but the sustainability level is what I doubt and hate. So many forums these days spring up just to have people work and not pay, the next thing you will hear after one month is we had 'technical issues.' Yeah! It happens but what happens to feedback to your loyal members? You all should be trying and be transparent enough, it's not easy to create posts and threads.
I've been on forums for 4 years now, and it's really bad. If there are technical issues, the admin should notify members about it ASAP. Another issue that most admins now neglect is payment on time. The oldest forums never delayed payment without doe reason or informing members.

No one should rely on forums as a sole source of income, no matter how unskilled you are.

Back