• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Bitcoin Vs altcoin

lens1000

AfriCoin
It is crucial to weigh the pros and cons of bitcoin against the other range of cryptocurrencies called the altcoins. The bitcoin is the Pioneer and being the first cryptocurrency, it is regarded as a digital gold . It is very unique in the sense that it is an asset that is taken as a good store of value and dominate the crypto-currency market with huge recognitions.

On the other hand, the altcoin are cryptocurrencies that are not bitcoin . It ranges from Ethereum to litecoin, ripple to Cardano etc. Each of these altcoin has their peculiar features and they've been able to catch the attention of investors.

It is crucial to weigh the pros and cons of bitcoin against the other range of cryptocurrencies called the altcoins. The bitcoin is the Pioneer and being the first cryptocurrency, it is regarded as a digital gold . It is very unique in the sense that it is an asset that is taken as a good store of value and dominate the crypto-currency market with huge recognitions.

On the other hand, the altcoin are cryptocurrencies that are not bitcoin . It ranges from Ethereum to litecoin, ripple to Cardano etc. Each of these altcoin has their peculiar features and they've been able to catch the attention of investors.
I actually prefer some other coins like bitcoin cash, litecoin and the likes especially because of lower transaction fees and they also have the potential to grow as big as bitcoin later in the future even though it happens very late
I even prefer to invest in those coins than Bitcoin

A balanced portfolio for people who are well versed in cryptocurrency have both Bitcoin and altcoins. While Bitcoin is more expensive for some, it's also more stable and secure from loss.

Altcoins do bring more returns on investment per dollar but they are way more risky.

Most people tend to go for Bitcoin simply because it is well known already and established in the crypto world. But i think if you really want to make more from crypto, it would be best to go for altcoins. These coins still have a long way to go, meaning there is more space for growth.

Let me say,, bitcoin’s has a safer and stable investment, while altcoins has higher potential returns in a higher risks ,, people that invest has nevigate complex of cryptocurrency and potentially reap that benefits with careful research ..

Back