• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Ask Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business

olagold1

AfriCoin
My good people of nairaland good morning to you all. Hope you have a wonderful night rest.

After so much pondering and fear of starting a business due to fear of the business collapsing because of our current economy crisis since early last year, I have decide to venture into phone accessories business.

The reason why I always resort to nairaland each time I want to take some certain decisions is because there are people with like-mind and are willing to give out tangible advise.

I have a budget of 1.5 million naira to start the business (shop rent and shop beautification included on the amount).

Please my good people, is it still advisable to venture into this business without regret, is the business viable?
What particular phone accessories device has much demand.

Yes I very much believe that amount can start you a phone accessories business. You don't have to aim too high when you are just starting out, try to start from somewhere first, then when you see it booming you can gradually upgrade.

Yes I very much believe that amount can start you a phone accessories business. You don't have to aim too high when you are just starting out, try to start from somewhere first, then when you see it booming you can gradually upgrade.
Thanks for your reply. I am only worried about the soaring prices of products these days in this out country.

Back