• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Can a morally upright person be in politics?

Inemesit

AfriCoin
They would always tell you that politics is a dirty game for dirty people. That is because there are lots of unwholesome practices in political circles like betrayal, power mongering, lies and manipulations. In almost all parts of the world, politicians are not to be relied on for anything.

This has brought the discussion if someone that is morally upright can still be in politics. From where I stand, it looks impossible because the whole political terrain is a system and the system with it's sharp practices would naturally leave the upright man behind.
The question now is, 'does it mean that everyone that is in politics is dirty'? What do you think?

They would always tell you that politics is a dirty game for dirty people. That is because there are lots of unwholesome practices in political circles like betrayal, power mongering, lies and manipulations. In almost all parts of the world, politicians are not to be relied on for anything.

This has brought the discussion if someone that is morally upright can still be in politics. From where I stand, it looks impossible because the whole political terrain is a system and the system with it's sharp practices would naturally leave the upright man behind.
The question now is, 'does it mean that everyone that is in politics is dirty'? What do you think?
Most who join politics come with the thought that they will be upright and corruption free but sadly they also merge with the rest as if they want to survive they also need to be a part of that chain as otherwise they will not be able to survive. And yet in India only the opposition is supposed to be corrupt. (lol)

I am not into politics because of corruptions, abusing the power, and the like. Regardless, I am wishing that people should vote the right ones. If not, the history keeps on repeating itself. Unfortunately, some people are still allowing themselves the victims of unworthy politicians.

The system itself is corrupted,anybody going there will have no choice than to join the system.

Back