• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Chronic Stress Effects On Women

Eazylawd

Staff member
AfriCoin
HELLO WOMEN!
Do you know the dangers that a menopausal woman with chronic stress?

Chronic StressImproper sleepInflammation

SYMPTOMS OF INFLAMMATION

👉Slow metabolism⁠

👉Weight gain or difficulty losing weight⁠

👉Irregular periods⁠

👉Anxiety⁠

👉Irritability⁠

👉Body aches⁠

👉Stiff muscles⁠

👉Headaches⁠

👉Fatigue⁠

👉Digestive problems⁠

👉Skin breakouts⁠

If you are struggling with any of the above and suspect excess inflammation within the body, it extremely necessary to improve your sleep. Sleep is when the body repairs itself and you shouldn’t underestimate the power of 7-8 hours of sleep if you want to live a healthy life.⁠

So how can you support your sleep? By making sure you’re following these things.⁠

👉Work on your diet and stress levels to get a regular comfortable sleep. It is important to manage the stress and balance your diet if you feel tired even after getting a full night’s sleep.⁠

👉Stop eating processed foods and drinking caffeine the entire day as it can lead to fatigue and sugar crashes, which ultimately results in sleep disorder.⁠

👉Vegetables, berries, lean protein, and healthy fats keep you energized the whole day and improves adrenal fatigue. When the body is healthy, it keeps the mind healthy too for a proper sleep.⁠

👉Use aromatherapy to help decrease stress and improve the quality of sleep. Lavender is a potent remedy for a good night’s sleep.⁠

👉If you’re suffering from adrenal fatigue, you can also opt for adrenal support supplement that improves stress symptoms and helps in providing a perfect cozy sleep. Work with your practitioner to see which supplements are best for you.⁠

👉Develop a personalized evening routine for yourself where you choose your favorite relaxing activities that include a mindfulness practice to prepare your body to sleep.⁠

👉Use blue light blocking glasses throughout the day, and especially at night.⁠

👉Limit screen time 2 hours before bed.⁠

Do you feel like you need better sleep/optimum health? Contact/visit your doctor today.

Stress and anxiety can cause palpitations, headaches, acid reflux, insomnia, and acne breakouts. Be kind to yourself! It’s okay to rest. Anxiety is the reason why I was diagnosed with GERD. I'm acidic, no matter what my medication is, because the root cause is anxiety. Mental health is important above anything else.

Anxiety is something that we decide to keep with us. It can be eradicated by doing yoga and meditation. I am prone to anxity as well but I have kept it at bay by thinking positive. If you think positive much of the anxiety will stay away. Keeping oneself busy with what one likes to do is yet another way

Back